Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Okay, this really and truly is a rambling post.  I haven't updated for a bit now and I really felt I should.  But the reason I hadn't updated was b/c I really had nothing new to report, therefore this is now a totally random blog entry about nothing!

So I'll be random...

Today I:

lost a game of Sorry t
o a 4 yr old
attempted Sushi for the first time (didn't work out so great)
finished writing meeting minutes for church
talked to my mommy
won a game of chutes and ladders
folded half a load of laundry
ate lots of cinnamon hearts 
listened to Connor coughing
got my new dvd cases in the mail :)
am about to watch Days...

Okay, so like I said, really nothing new and exciting... at ALL!

Maybe I'll throw in a pic... okay, here's me yesterday in my messy office:)

No comments:

Post a Comment