Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September

He made the moon to mark the seasons,
and the sun knows when to go down.
Psalm 104:19

What a wonderful part of the world we live in. We have just endured one of the warmest and driest Septembers down here on the west coast. I love entering into a new season, for every new season we enter is the beginning of something new.

This past month has been a big month of new beginnings. El is now in fifth grade and her final year of elementary school. Connor is in third grade and has developed a huge passion for hockey. He would be on the ice 24/7 if possible! El has begun hip hop as well as gymnastics and is carrying on with cross country and piano.

I have started a new role at our church as the Coordinator of Women's Ministry. I am loving it and God has been so faithful to bring many encouraging women alongside of me.

Joel has just returned from his first Mission's trip to Honduras where he worked with a team to get clean water into a school.

Although our lives are full, my heart is full. God graciously gives me time everyday to dwell in His word and to be challenged to go out into this magnificent world and shine.

Here are some pics from this past month...

We started the month on Pender Island

Golf date with Joel!

re-finished a bench

El at her cross country meet

Meet the teacher night!


Traceycakes with my girl!

Shopping!

Connor's hockey game


Saying goodbye to the old farmhouse my BFF grew up in
aka my second home

Early morning walk with Hadley

Homework time with Connor

Much love
larajane

No comments:

Post a Comment