Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here we go!

Well, I guess the real reason I'm starting this blog is more for me than anyone else. I find myself throughout the day having all these random thoughts, frustrations, and happy times.  I need a place to put all these thoughts, whether they are just vents, inspirational ideas, or cool things I find online that I can share.  Just so y'all know, my grammar is not going to be great, my spelling I'm sure will be atrocious and the pictures I post won't necessarily be edited or my finest work. But what this blog will be, is a place for you to come and see into the life of a Christian wife, mother, and photographer.  So thanks for joining me in this tiny little part of the cyberspace, it's great to have you.  Please feel free to make comments so I know I'm not alone out there!

Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment