Sunday, December 28, 2008

Taking it easy

I've taken a few days away from blogland and the whole computer pretty, just to relax and recuperate.   Christmas was great, fairly chaotic, but great.  I slept terribly the last few nights before Christmas and Christmas Eve I couldn't sleep at all!  I don't know why, maybe I was just so super excited, but I could NOT fall asleep.  Since then I've been doing better, still trying to catch up though.

The snow is slowly melting and we took my car out yesterday for the first time since the 23rd. Unfortunately when I went to start it it was dead...ughhh.  As most of you know I just had a horrendous car bill, and this did not make me happy.  In the end Joel jumped it with is truck and it was fine.

We went to Vancouver yesterday.  I had a wedding to shoot and Joel visited with some old friends. Oh, and he also went to Lulu Lemon and got me a hoodie! He's so sweet!

Anyway, to see some pics from yesterday just follow the link to my other blog...my coffee is calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment