Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow and such

A picture a day is really hard! I do actually take a lot of pictures, almost everyday. It's the dowloading and the uploading and the re-sizing etc. that is rather time consuming. So you may just keep getting stuck with iPhone pics. Anyway, today I was going through some family pictures and found this cutie of Connor playing in our teeny tiny bit of snow.




It sure has been chilly these past few days, and I've been really trying hard to catch up on my running that I missed last week due to being sick. Today I ran a lovely 8km in Bradner in very sub zero temperatures. I have 6 weeks left to run 62 more miles to make it to my 500 mile goal.

One last bit of random information... did you know that if you put Vicks Vapo rub on the bottom of your feet and then put on a pair of socks right before bed you won't cough at night? I know, crazy huh? I was told to try it and since I've been taking a super strong cough medicine with codeine every night for the past 4 nights I would try it. So last night the vapo rub went on. I won't say I didn't cough, but considering I wasn't taking the strong stuff, I think it did work pretty well!

much love
Larajane

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lara! I am happy I found your blog too! Good for you for getting out there running, and getting out there to reach that 500 gola!! I know you can do it!
    I am happy you have found my blog too. I love blogs so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo a day is WAY easier if you just decide to love iphone pics! I know it's hard for us photo types but I got a new app that makes the photos square and processes them in a style I love. So I think I'm going to stick to that as my main source of 'photo a day' postings and only use my real camera when I would normally have it out. I'm so happy to have the photos that I do from this past month regardless of clarity, lighting and general professionalism. They're just snippets of life and I think I'll always appreciate them as such!
    Keep going with the photos! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete