Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So blessed

Today I ran. I ran 8k in the glorious sun, through the vibrant trees and upon many a beautiul leaf. We are in November and I was able to enjoy this run in nothing more than a tank top and yoga pants.

The air wasn't crisp, it was warm. Wonderfully warm! When I walked out of the house this morning with the kid's to go to school, the sun was just coming up over the mountain. It literally took my breath away. The haze, the leaves, and the light filtering through was incredible.

How blessed I feel to be able to wake up and see this out my front door. And then to have a body that is healthy enough to run in this beauty.

Recently I have been shooting so many wonderful families. But sometimes I feel like I lose my creativeness. I rarely take my camera out and just shoot for me. When I begin to feel this way, it always helps me to look back on past years and see what I was doing. I did just that this morning and found this shot of my dear girl in 2007.


No comments:

Post a Comment