Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow, we started this year off in a winter wonderland!  When we woke up this morning everything was covered in white and snow was falling.  Actually we awoke to the sound of our neighbour shoveling our sidewalk, which was nice, but Joel and I didn't get to bed until nearly 2:30. 

Joel and I went to a super fun New Year's party and rang in the new year with great friends.
We were discussing our resolutions and mine is to get into shape!  I can't believe how great a shape I was in before kiddos and now I can barely run for 20 mins!!  Also I would like to lose weight, which I am hoping will be a side benefit of getting into shape:)  Eating healthier and more organic foods is also on my resolution list.  And finally... to become more organized!

With the help of flylady, I hope to get my house into tip top shape.  Joel and I have actually been working at organizing different areas of the house.  We did the mud room the other day and yesterday we did our walk in closet...whew, that was a big job, but it feels so good!

Anyway, on my flylady list of things to do today is: 

to put away the rest of my decorations
to get rid of extra holiday food (cookies going stale, etc)
And my fly zone this week is Zone 1, which is to spend 15 min. each day going over my front porch, entrance hall, and dining room and getting rid of any junk that is not needed.  

Today we are off to pick up the kids from my parent's house, and then onto Joel's folks.

Happy 2009!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment