Monday, January 24, 2011

Baked Doughnuts

I found this recipe on a new blog that I have fallen in love with.

I tried it out and loved it, so I thought I would share with you all!

Baked Doughnuts


Cream together 1/4 cup soft butter with 6 TBSP sugar

Add one egg and 1/2 tsp vanilla to the mix


Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl:
1 1/4 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt


Alternate between 1/3 cup of milk & dry ingredients - adding them to egg and butter batter

You need a mini muffin tin (I didn't have one so I used a regular one)
Drop in a TBSP of batter

Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes

While they are baking...

Mix 1/4 c sugar and 1 TBSP cinnamon
Melt 1/4 cup of butterin a bowl

When they come out, roll in butter then suagr mixture

They are the best warm, but I'll eat them cold too!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment