Monday, June 28, 2010

blog, blog, blog

oh what to blog about?

Summer.

I love the summer time. I love the light evenings and the warmth summer brings. I love the relaxed days.

Connor will be finishing Kindergarten tomorrow and El will be finishing grade two. In a few short weeks (ten to be exact) they will both be in school full time. I blogged a while back about possibly getting a job outside of my photography. It's funny how true the term "careful what you wish for" is so accurate. The opportunity to work part time in two different places came up soon after I began thinking seriously about it. Wow. When I actually thought about it, I decided that working under someone elses schedule is not what I would enjoy. So that idea has now come to pass and I am now looking forward to putting more time into my business. I've thought about leasing a storefront studio, but not sure if I am ready for that big of a leap.

This summer is full of holidays, shooting 5 weddings, and working on projects around the house. The fall will be here before we know it. Enjoy the holidays and hopefully the sun will return and stick around for awhile.

much love,

Larajane

No comments:

Post a Comment