Monday, June 14, 2010

A life worth living

It is in times like this that I truly appreciate my health and life.
This past week was unbelievably crazy. 3 shoots, runs, bootcamps, birthday parties, baseball, and all of the other day to day things. Joel was away for 3 days as well which just added a bit to the chaos, but it is all good!!

This week is looking even crazier. It is wedding and baby week. Graeme and Aimee are getting hitched Friday and rehearsal dinner tomorrow night. Brooke and I are doing some of the photography, but thankfully not the formals. I am shooting 40 women tonight at our wrap up boot camp party as well as a baby and one year this week. My camera is working overtime this week.

We had our 10th annual block party yesterday and despite a few showers, it went pretty well. I managed to sneak out for a great run after and be back in time to see Grant and Isaac. They seemed happy to see Hannah and took her for the night. It was so great to see them home again. We had out HOPE class last night and it was nice seeing some new faces.

Wow, that's making me tired just looking at what's coming up.

Oh yes and the baby!! Amanda is due anytime and I will hopefully be able to be there to document it! So excited for them.

peace out

Lj

No comments:

Post a Comment