Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Could it be that summer has finally decided to show up? Today was a beautiful day and tonight was even better!
A dear friend offered to take my kiddos tonight so I could get a run in. It was just the 8.4k to Prince Charles and back but it was so nice. I took it easy on some parts and really pushed myself on others. I am really trying to work on my speed as I seem to get into a decent pace and just stay there.
Last summer I loved getting out there once the sun was going down and enjoy the coolness of the shade along McKee. I enjoyed it again tonight. I had forgotten about all the bugs though and ended up pulling a few out of my mouth. I also, for the second time in the last week, nearly got hit by a flying golf ball.
Anyway, just my ramblings tonight. I feel so blessed to be able to run and enjoy God's creation.
Hope you managed to find some time to enjoy the evening as well.
Much love,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment