Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm in love

Today I got an iPad. I've been on a wait list for weeks and today was yet another day the MacStation did not call. So in my desperation I went to Future Shop. I'm not proud of this, but I really, really wanted it!

I know I should be editing. I know I should be cooking dinner, cleaning the house, laundry, and weeding my garden, but this is so much more fun!

Joel is out of town again tonight and I have big plans of watching Sex in the City (the first one) I know I'm so 2009, but I'm catching up! Connor has a birthday party until 8:30 tonight and then both kiddos are having a sleepover at nana's, as I have two morning ball games tomorrow. Which I am very excited for since the weather is supposed to be epic!

I've had a crazy busy week, but it's been great. I did a 12k run the other day and felt great. I gave my new fuel belt a try, and besides a wee bit of chafing it was all good!

Hope y'all have a super fabulous weekend, it's supposed to be beautiful...finally!

Much love,
Larajane


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment