Monday, December 20, 2010

Made it to 500!

Wow, I sure cut that one close. When I decided to challenge myself to running 500 miles in one year, I thought it was going to be easy.So here we are, a few days before 2011 and I did it! I actually passed the 500 mark yesterday while doing a 15k run. I am training for a half marathon that is happening in February, so I've had to run quite a bit more than usual. It feels good though.

So, the kiddos are out of school and I can safely say we have survived day one of winter break. Yay! We did a little bit of shopping for Joel's stocking this morning and then enjoyed some time at Starbucks sipping our drinks and sharing a treat. I've been working around the house while the kids have been busy working on their little projects. Connor has been building lego and Elissa made some pine cone bird feeders this afternoon.

I attempted a new fudge recipe to bring to a baby shower tonight, so we shall see how that turns out. Now off to make some dinner!

Much love,

larajane

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Hearty congratulations are surely in order! That's an impressive and lofty goal and what's more: you've done it!

    ReplyDelete