Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane,

don't know when I'll be back again...okay, actually I'll be home Sunday afternoon, I just wanted to finish the line in the song.

Tomorrow morning I'm heading to Toronto for the weekend. I will be doing a couple of shoots as well as visiting family. As I get ready to leave I am feeling a mix of emotions.

* I am looking forward to getting lost in another city
* There are a few of you out there that I will really miss
* It will be great seeing my family
* Taking pictures in a different city is super fun!
* I like riding the subway
* I hope I'm not getting sick
* I hope I haven't forgotten anything
* Responsibilities? I'm traveling without kids, I have no responsibilities :)
* Life is good

peace out...

lj

No comments:

Post a Comment