Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today...

Today I:
- dropped off BOTH kids at school
- had a long and difficult conversation with someone I love
- began designing a sample album for weddings
- placed an order with my lab
- burned and printed a dvd
- returned e-mails
- got a wonderful, unexpected phone call
- lit some candles and read a magazine
- was annoyed that the magazine I was reading had the super interesting article I really wanted to read torn out! (that's what I get for taking mags out of the library)
- cut the grass, weeded the garden, put away the outdoor furniture for the winter
- was totally grossed out by the high number of enormous spiders I came across while in the garden...ewwwww!
- talked with neighbours on the way home from school
- made banana muffins
- helped Elissa with homework
- did some laundry
- made dinner
- and now I am gearing myself up for a run, hoping to do 6 or 7 kms, although I feel like I am being blind-sided by a cold...yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment