Friday, October 23, 2009

Pro-d day

I love these days! Being home with the kids, not worrying about rushing out and picking them up or trying to be somewhere at a certain time. I have to admit, my day wasn't completely without a schedule. I arranged to have my photo shoot that was originally booked for 9:00 am this morning yesterday, as I thought the weather was going to be rainy today. I am glad I did. But that also freed me up to do another hot yoga class this morning! It felt so good! Anyway, I thought I would document today in pictures.

Pumpkin Spice Muffins....
Burning one of my favourite scents, patchouli (although it's been referred to as something a grandma would like)
Keeping Hannah inside so she doesn't get wet and stinky.
Afternoon Starbucks break
The water bottle I use at yoga...yep, I drank the whole thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment