Wednesday, October 28, 2009

waiting for Fed-Ex and logo design

So this pretty much sums up my day. I went to a grueling Bikram yoga class this morning. My arms feel like jelly and I'm not sure I can make it down the stairs to grab another load of laundry out of the dryer. I have some lovely lululemon yoga shorts coming via Fed-Ex. According to my tracking #, they are in transit and are due to arrive today :-) Yay, although I am scared to leave the house b/c I don't want to miss them. So here I wait...

Also I know I should be editing my sessions from yesterday, but I am feeling this overwhelming desire to have a new logo, or any logo, since I have never really had one before,, well one that I like. So I have samples... here they are:




Opinions? Yay, nay? Back to Photoshop?

No comments:

Post a Comment