Thursday, July 15, 2010

141 and 304

Those numbers probably mean nothing to you, but I just noticed this was my 141st blog post on this blog and I have now run 304 miles so far this year. I am honestly not really a numbers girl, but I do like keeping track of trivial things such as these.

So tomorrow we are leaving for our big trip to San Diego! We are all so excited, especially the kid's. Although holidays are meant be relaxing, I have to say preparing for them is a lot of work! The lists, the packing, the laundry and the cleaning can really tire you out! I've also been working like crazy to get all my work done, e-mails replied to and blogs blogged.

With that said, it should be an amazing holiday with lots of activity and also some down time by the pool and on the beach. Our condo is within walking distnace to a most fabulous mall that we had checked out when we were down in January as well a beautiful pool just our our patio door!

I think I will have WiFi and I'm brining my iPad so hopefully I'll be able to blog a bit while down there, but if not, I will when I return!

Enjoy the sun!

much love,

lara

No comments:

Post a Comment