Thursday, July 8, 2010

loves

Okay first of all I just have to say after reading my post from last night I am sure my mind was still a bit fuzzy after such a horribly hot run and I certainly didn't seem to be thinking straight, seeing as how my post really made no sense at all. So I apologize... I do love very much where we live, it is a gret neighbourhood and I feel like in some kind of way we are all "family." Well maybe family is a little close, but definitely a close community willing to help out neighbours at any moment. It's great.

Okay onto my other rambling thoughts for the night.

My loves (or things that make my life nice)
-my new retro orange fan. I really need to take a picture of this. Love. It.
-reeeeal ice tea. No sugar. Just tea bags and fresh lemon (and of course water) so uber refreshing!
-my Toms. Sorry, just had to throw that in again... they are sooo comfy!
-Shootsac. Yep I got one, Actually it was a "birthday gift" that has been on order for months and finally arrived a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait to use it at the wedding this weekend!
-new fabric. went to the States to pick it up today. They are super yummy patterns and it was on sale!! So many ideas as to what to do with it... iPad cover, quilts, maybe even a Shootsac cover!

Okay, need to get back to editing.

much love

lara

No comments:

Post a Comment