Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 6 in San Diego

Well our trip is now half over. It has been so good so far, although I honestly haven't been feeling very well. Today was my first day of feeling "normal" until I ended up with sun stroke! I had a killer headache and really felt like puking, but I do feel better now. The meds I am on warn me that I will be sensitive to sun. Aaaaaanyway...

The zoo was so great. I have no desire to go back to the vancouver zoo after this. The animals are so well cared for, they have a ton of room to roam around and everything was so clean! It truly was amazing.

Sea World was also fabulous. We watched a "pet show" that had cats, dogs and pigs doing funny things and then waited 30 mins. For the Shamu whale show. Which was good, but the. Kids both said they like the pets better. Elissa and i went on a super cool roller coaster ride, similar To splash mountain at. Disneyland. I think she was kid of freaked out.

And today... Today we did Disneyland. It was so neat watching the kids take everything in. I think they both found it overwhelming. The lines were super long and it was really hot. We only got in about 6 or 7 rides, but the kids seemed to like them.

Tomorrow we're taking it easy and then for Connor's birthday on friday we'll do Legoland.

I apologize for the spelling and grammar, the iPad only has a touch keyboard and seems to be sensitive to every little touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment