Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Opportunities and Love

As I wake up every morning and think about the day ahead of me, I usually always pray for strength, guidance, and wisdom for the day. Depending on what lies ahead I pray accordingly. For the last week I have prayed a lot about my business and family life. More specifically, I have prayed for opportunities and health.

As always, God is so faithful and He must know how impatient I am because He usually answers pretty quickly.

The changes and opportunities that have been put in front of me have been absolutely overwhelming and so very encouraging.

Since there are still a few unknowns at this point, I cannot go into detail.

I am so thankful for such a supportive family and group of friends. Their love means the world to me.

Tonight when you see your children, husband, wife, mom, dad, or any loved one; hold them tight and tell them how much you love them. Life is so short.

Much love,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment