Monday, October 25, 2010

100 miles to go

Yikes! I just realized today that I need to still run another 100 miles to reach my goal of 500 this year. Since being sick this August I've had a hard time getting back up to running 30 kms a week. I went out this morning in the cold rain thinking I was only going to do 5, but when I met up with a friend, I found it much easier to go further.

I've been busy moving into a new office. Last week I painted and moved furniture, as well as purging tons of papers that had piled up. I now have my office in a room in the basement. My studio is still on the main floor with beautiful natural light.

I am feeling rather unmotivated to write today, perhaps it's because I know I should be editing!

Many thoughts and ideas are swirling around, so hopefully I'll be able to word them better later this week.

Enjoy the fall weather,
much love,
larajane

No comments:

Post a Comment