Friday, October 1, 2010

Wants and Needs

Where is the line? I am trying hard this week to figure out just this.

My dishwasher is falling apart. It's rusted inside, the seal is broken, my dishes are covered in white soap after the cycle is finished, and it is leaking onto the floor. I would love a new dishwasher. Do I need a new dishwasher though? I went for a walk with a friend last night and she said years ago when this happened to her she just washed the dishes by hand and used the dishwasher as a drying rack. Brilliant. A lot more work, but it works.

My washer and dryer...nearly dead. Now I realize when these guys bite it, I will need to replace. I found a beautiful pair yetserday on sale. No really, they were beautiful. Front loaders, heavy duty, all computerized with special sani cycles, even a special shoe dryer....I could go on. So even though I will need a net set, do I need these super beautiful ones?

Wants and needs. It's a tough one, especially when I'm trying to convince Joel ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment