Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to reality

Well not quite I suppose since we are only half way through spring break.

I spent a lovely time over on Pender Island last week with my mom, the kiddos and my sister-in- law-to-be! Unfortunately I came home sick and haven't slept much, but I'm holding out hope for tonight!

I am loving the longer days and can't wait to get out in my garden. Next week my mom and I have planned a trip to Devon Nursery to stock up on some plants and flowers. I am craving colour in my yard!

Here are some pics from last week on the island.
Connor ready for the beach!
Mom doing the limbo during the "party" in the cottage.
Dominika and I
Time for mani's and pedi's!
El on the beach

Connor relaxing with Boo.



1 comment:

  1. Am I the only one who thinks your s-i-l-to-be looks like a feminine Orlando Bloom?! Not jealous *at all* about your clearly beautiful time on Pender! heart.

    ReplyDelete