Wednesday, January 13, 2010

holiday time!

Tomorrow morning I am leaving for sunny San Diego! At least I hope it's sunny:-) We don't have many plans but we do want to do Disneyland one day, some surfing, jet skiing, running and travel out into the country. I am dying to take some pictures and blow them up big for the house, maybe even a canvas or two. This past week has been fairly quiet. Finalizing our 2010 summer weddings, trying to convince Brooke to go to Vegas with me this spring break for WPPI, finishing an album and catching up on the housework. Here are some pics from the last week... love the new little camera... I am actually in some pics and Joel's not afraid to pick it up!







Actually now that I look at these pics, I think Elissa took at least half of them!

Until next week...

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment