Tuesday, January 5, 2010

instant energizer

Tonight I decided to be a wimp and not go running outside in the wind. I tried out our new treadmill for the first time and did 5 kms. It is so much more fun running outside, but I felt like I could challenge myself by doing windsprints. Can you even do windsprints on a treadmill? I know I did plenty of them during basketball in the gym, so why not on a treadmill? Anyway, it was okay.

Today I made a juice called the "instant energizer."

4 unpeeled carrots
1 apple
1 kiwi
and a handful of parsley

It tastes really yummy! It says in my book that this drink provides a glassful of brain power and heart strengtheners. Also provides enough protection to fight off bugs for 24 hours! A great energy drink to start off the day.

I'm drinking it now. Maybe it will give me enough energy to finish off my wedding album layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment