Tuesday, February 9, 2010

500 in 2010

I have a friend in Langley who is doing this 500 in 2010 challenge. It's kind of funny because I call her my "friend" but I have never actually met her. We're both photographer's, which is how we connected, but we are also girls who love to run and run at about the same pace/distance/time (I think) Anyway she is setting a goal of running 500 miles in 2010. I thought that was pretty cool and am challenging myself to do the same. With my new handy dandy little (or not so little) Garmin watch I can keep pretty good track of how far I've run. So far this year I have logged 52 miles. I have done a few runs without the watch, but I won't include those since I'm not sure exactly how far I went. I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Tonight I am taking a break from running. I've run 20 kms in the last couple of days, so I'm hitting the 7:30 hot yoga class to stretch everything out and hopefully get rid of my sore hamstring.

No comments:

Post a Comment