Thursday, February 25, 2010

I must be getting old... and other thoughts

I've managed to stay pretty healthy this past winter and I think a lot of it has to do with taking my vitamins everyday. The whole H1N1 thing kind of freaked me out a bit so that's when I started, but now I find it's just a great habit. Anyway, my little old lady pill reminder case is NOT because I forget, but more because of my hang up with clutter. Having 5 different vitamin bottles scattered across my counter was starting to drive me a little nuts, so thus the pill case.



And I made some bran muffins... with flax. Yep I did.

And a wonderful sign that spring is juuust around the corner! Can't wait!


And a couple from this past week.

The kids loved watching the zipline across Robson last week and thought it would be fun to make their own zipline from Connor's room to the tree out front. The maskots had some good times.

So happy to see the sun again today! Joel and I got caught in some heavy rain downtown on Tuesday unfortunately, but the crowds had certainly died down, so that was nice :)

I hope you all get a chance to get outside and enjoy the fresh air today!

peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment