Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mmm... Soy

After doing a fair amount of reading this week on natural remedies I have decided to switch over to Soy products. I have had a few tummy troubles recently and although I know some of it is related to stress I do know a lot of it is related to what I put into my body. My Dr had suggested years ago that I may be lactose intolerant and for me to cut down on dairy products and switch to soy. I was never able to do this, just b/c I love milk, but in my reading this week I also read that dairy can also lead to break outs, which I do seem to suffer from. So For the past 3 days I have been enjoying soy lattes, steamed soy milk, and cereal with soy milk. I am actually starting to like the taste, my tummy has been better and my skin is clearing up!


1 comment: