Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Purolator

Okay, I realize this is a total "you had to be there" kind of stories, but it made me laugh so much that I HAVE to share it!

Okay, so I seem to frequent the Purolator store in Abbotsford Village fairly often. Usually there is this sweet lady there who is about 5 ft tall and about 85 pounds overweight. She has really long gray hair that is usually somewhat tied up in a bun. She is so super friendly and always very chatty. I always hope to get her since the other gal that works there is super b****y. (That is a whole other story unto itself)

So this afternoon I walk in and she says "it's the photographer girl!" I say hi and proceed to the computer to start entering in my info. She is standing next to me chatting away, asking about my business and the kids, when all of a sudden Shania Twain comes on over the speakers and she breaks into her own version of "Any Man of Mine!" It was so funny! She sang it straight from her heart and even had some fun little dance moves to go with it.

Anyway, I was still laughing to myself while getting into the car.

I hope you had something in your day that caused you to smile and even laugh out loud.

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment